The Hyltor Hotel is located in the Ricote Valley, a historic region of the Murcia Region, in Spain;
located to the north of said Region and in the middle basin of the Segura River.
The average temperature in the area is 20ºC
Places of interest:
– Archena Spa located 1.5 km approx.
– Landscape areas of the Ricote Valley at 0.5 km approx.
– Cave caves in Cieza located 20 km approx.
– Jubilee Year of Caravaca de la Cruz located 60 km approx.
– Murcia Cathedral located 20 km approx.
– Roman Theater of Cartagena at 70 km approx.
– Port of Cartagena and Submarino de Isaac Peral 70 km approx.
– Beaches in the Region of Murcia with 258 km of coastline. La manga del mar menor, San Pedro del Pinatar, Águilas, …
Located in the north of the Murcia region, in the town of Archena, known for its curative thermal waters that are found inside the fabulous Archena Spa, located just 1km from Hotel Hyltor. The Hotel has a fantastic communication with the rest of the Region, we are 25km from the Murcia bus and train station, 55km from San Javier airport and 70km from Cartagena.
In the area you will find everything you need for a tourist and relaxation trip, since we are in the interior of the Ricote Valley, where you can enjoy numerous hiking, climbing, cycling routes, etc …